On Friday, June 3rd, two river towns will battle it out in the first annual New Hope vs. Lambertville Paddle Battle Dragon Boat Race!
It’s going to be a close race. Let’s take a look:
- Named one of America’s Best Towns to celebrate Halloween
- Named a #6 Small Town to Celebrate July 4th
- The subject of a spooky documentary – “America’s Most Haunted Town”
- Home to best ranked high school in Bucks County
- Ranked 3rd Healthiest County to Raise Kids in America
- Consistently named the healthiest county in NJ
- Named one of the most affordable places to get hitched
- Ranked #13 in July 4th celebrations
- Named one of America’s Quirkiest towns
- Named one of America’s prettiest towns
There’s no doubt this will be a fierce battle between these two amazing towns!
At approximately 5:30pm, the “twin” towns will come together to challenge for the coveted Dragon-Paddle Battle Trophy along with Delaware River town bragging rights.
The event is produced by Dragon Boat Adventures, LLC and Amplify Your Voice, LLC.