Tickets are on sale for the Kalmia Club’s Hidden Gardens of Lambertville Tour, happening on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 10am to 4pm, rain or shine.
The self-guided walking tour highlights 10 hidden gardens. The 21st annual tour begins at the Kalmia Clubhouse, 39 York Street, Lambertville, NJ. Proceeds benefit the women’s club’s mission and assists with its community outreach and annual scholarship programs.
Advanced tickets are $20.00 each and can be purchased through the Paypal link below or at these merchants:
- Blue Raccoon, 6 Coryell Street, Lambertville
- Bucks Ice Cream, 25 Bridge Street, Lambertville
- City Market, 74 N. Main Street, Lambertville
- Homestead Market, 262 N. Main Street, Lambertville
- Farley’s Bookshop, 44 S. Main Street, New Hope
For info and tickets, visit http://www.kalmiaclub.org/events.htm.