Local musicians will perform at two venues – in the middle of Bridge Street and in Sunbeam Park beside the Delaware River, a variety of vendors will be on hand, and the popular paper boats race will return.
Performers on the Bridge Street stage will include the Saddletones:
The Wallace Brothers,
Sara’s Jazz Band,
and Baby Finster.
Other event highlights include:
- A photo exhibit and contest, “Summer on the Delaware,” at the Brokaw Photographic Studio at 34 Bridge St.
- Skye Van Saun will be at the Book Garden (28 Bridge St.) to create personalized poetry on demand
- Yarn-dyeing using natural colors will be demonstrated from 2-5 p.m. at the Spinnery (33 Race St.)
- Rick Epstein will conduct historical walking tours at noon, 2 and 4 p.m. Meet in front of the Book Garden, 28 Bridge St. The price is $10.
- Native American drumming.
- An Eyes of the Wild display of wild animals.
- More musicians including Lolly Hopwood singing children’s songs, Keith and Laura Strunk reading stories for children, Singer/songwriters Nate Walker, Brian Fitz and Joe Cocco, and The Folkenpunk Trio (bluegrass).
- Specials at local stores including 70% off at Country Chic Boutique and 15% off at River Gypsy.
Additional parking is available at Kathee’s General Store, at Frenchtown school, in the lot at Old Frenchtown Field, and at Artie’s Bar & Grill at 1121 Route 12 (GPS address: Frenchtown). Shuttle service will be available from Artie’s. Bike-check service will be available behind the Bridge Cafe.